It's so much better



You'll be surprised at how much better my face looks right now! The day after I went to the doctor, it was allready clearing up. Right now I don't have any scabs on my face. I'm glad that the medication is working. News on working out, we maxed out this week. In other words, We saw the most we could lift on the certain thing we were lifting. My max on bench last time was, 95. This time it was 110. On incline, last time it was 95. This time it was 100. On squat, last time it was 125. This time it was 150. I might retest tomorrow. On power clean, last time it was 95. This time it was 110. I'm glad I improved on everything. Next time I do squat my goal is to get at least 200. Phase 2 starts Monday. I missed Monday because I went to the doctor, so I had to make up what I missed. The things that I missed were shuttle, verticle, and dummy jump. We didn't dummy jump last time, but this time I did 52 dummy jumps. On vertical, last time I got 11. On the vertical, you get 3 jumps. On my 1st jump, I jumped 16. My 2nd 17, and my 3rd was 18. On shuttle you run 2 times. On my 1st run, I ran a 5.16. My 2nd run, I ran a 5.16 again. So I decided to stop right there and have that be my shuttle. Some people were going for some MHS records. Some did it, and some got really close.

I hope you think my face looks better!
Blu


P.S. Look at the size of the pills I have to take!

Comments

  1. Wow Riley you really are doing good on your work outs. Good goals. I know you'll accomplish it!!! I'm glad I don't have to take those pills but I'm sure glad they are clearing you up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your face is better. That was terrible. I really like your posts too. We have several great writers in the family. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH it looks tons better, what did the doctor say it was??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I am totally impressed with how much you are lifting! It is so weird that my little nephew is turning into such a GuY, and a strong guy at that. I'm proud of you so keep it up and keep us posted! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Football

Band Camp