Fermans

Well, as this life as I know it progresses on, so does the need and want for things in life, meaning I need money, meaning I need a job. Ever since Fermans reopened I've been interested in working there. Not to say I didn't look anywhere else. I built fenses over last summer and earned myself not only a good chunk of money, but a considerably good tan. Seeing as unpredictable the weather can be during spring and winter, this job is highly limited to when I'd be most comfortable with it, not to mention I worked during the day and i have school that's in the way of that right now, so I had to put forth the effort to find a job. Fermans was automatically on my mind of course, but my mom being the wise mother that she is suggested I apply other places as well. I got an application for Lowes and ace. Me, being lazy and procrastinating, never got those turned in. I did, however, turn in my Fermans application and got the job at Fermans. So as soon as Lilly, my boss, called me, I was thrilled. She explained that she only had openings for a dishwasher and that I could start on the following Tuesday. I told her I was ok with that. I don't know how big of a mistake that was...dishwashing is a heck of a lot harder than you might think. Fridays are the worst, its like everyone in Monahans and their dog decided to go out to eat at Fermans...I guess it's good for the company, but if sucks for us. Anyway, I'm lazy and don't really feel obligated to write much more right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's so much better

Football

Band Camp