My face is descusting!

It may be hard to believe, but it seems that I have scabs on my face! It's not acne because I don't have pimples. Any idea what it might be? Anyway, I' doing good right now besides my face. Yesterday, in football we ran the 40. People who were really fast ran it under 5 seconds. I know a freshman who ran it in 4.93 seconds. I was amazed when I heard that. We all ran the 40 3 times. My best time was 5.85 seconds. I wasn't very impressed with that. But once we all got in a huddle, Coach Owens told all of us that right now our times weren't going to be very impressive. All we've been doing for the last month and a half is work out by just lifting weights and not running. That's all about to change next week. We have 3 phases in offseason football. The last month and a half was phase 1. We're moving into phase 2 next week. That's about all that's been happening in my life that I can think is exciting.


Blu

Comments

  1. no it's not!!
    Good luck with phase 2. Coach Owens sounds like a neat coach.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's so much better

Football

Stock Show