Great First Half!

My summer has been pretty much the most exciting summer I've ever had. The thing is, it's only going to get more exciting. You see the the 1st week of June I went to Carlsbad to spend time with my dad. On the 5th and 6th I went to a family reunion in Balmoreah. The next week my mom decided we should probably stay in Monahans for the boy's baseball tournament. That was probably a good idea. Nolan's team won on Monday against the Yankees 6 to 1. That was an exciting game. Since they won that game they didn't have to play until Wednesday. On Wednesday they played the undefeated Dodgers which became the defeated Dodgers, causing them to play on Friday. The Championship Game. Nolan unfortunately couldn't go because of a family reunion, but they still won. From what I hear the score was 12 to 3. They played the Dodgers. Caleb's team did pretty good. On Monday his team lost 6 to 2 against the Rockhounds. That was the worst they lost to that team ever. They had to play on Tuesday against a team called Storm. They beat them in the 4th inning 14 to 4. The team Storm was pretty worn out. On Wednesday they played the Mets. They beat them. On Thursday they played the Mudcats and beat them. On Friday they played the Rockhounds again and lost. That just means that they got 2nd place. I think they did really good. On the 12-14 I was at a family reunion in Llano. It was really fun besides Caleb getting a huge blister on his face and Evan getting blisters on his arm. After that, while my mom went to Carlsbad, I stayed in Monahans. I decided that I wanted to work out. I'm doing the same thing this week and this is my dad's last week in Carlsbad! Next week is Scout Camp and today is my birthday! I'll refresh my update after Scout Camp.

Sincerely yours,

Blu

Comments

  1. Trogdor5741 is Aaron so don't block him pppplease (nice blog)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's so much better

Stock Show

Football